Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby J's Input on BPA-free Bottles


I had run several post regarding BPA bottles and even sold 1 brand for my online store- Adiri.

Here's review from Baby J (mind-read by Mommy)

Adiri - It feels like Mommy boobs but yet close to the real thing! I don't want to be cheated!
Born Free - Yesh I used it when I was newborn but I grew out of it.
Green to Grow - This chokes me! I was newborn and the slow flow nipple choke me.
Pigeon glass bottle & rubber nipple - Of all the bottles I rejected, this rubber thing works ok.
Nuk nipple (paired with pigeon glass bottle) - I'm not going to be cheated again! Doesn't mean I use the pacifier means I gotta like this nipple!

Pigeon BPA-free - Finally Mommy! U got it alright! After those bottles you put me through and nipple confusion, yesh, I kinda like this one!

Pigeon BPA-free bottles are not sold mainstream in Jakarta yet. You can ask some of your lovely relatives to get it for you in most big baby stores in Singapore.

No comments: