Sunday, November 1, 2009

12 Flights in 3 Weeks

How did I get myself to travel in 13flights? I'm not a jetsetter; I happened to transit in many countries. My initial traveling itinerary was New York for work and China for traveling with my entire family that includes my parents down to my nephews and of course, Baby J. Nothing crazy but I missed my flight from NY to Singapore en route China. So here's the crazy route I took.

Sept 10 Jakarta-Singapore
Sept 11 Singapore-Frankfurt (transit)
Sept 11 Frankfurt- NY
Sept 15 NY-Anchorage (transit)
Sept 16 Anchorage-Taipei (transit)
Sept 17 Taipei-Hong Kong (transit)
Sept 17 Hong Kong - Singapore (transit)
Sept 17 Singapore - Beijing
Sept 20 Beijing - Hangzhou
Sept 24 Shanghai - Hong Kong
Sept 27 Hong Kong- Singapore
Sept 28 Singapore - Jakarta


How did I survive? Sleeping pill, Kindle, inflight, movies, shawl for cold night, and optimism.

No comments: