Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trendy and Fashionable Maternity Clothing

I remember looking sooo 'unfashionable' when I was pregnant with #1 with many solid color basic tops and pregnant black pants. I thought I tried better with #2 but my skin problem during #2 pregnancy was worse than #1, I had to cover my entire body. With #2, I wore many lose loose kimono dresses or just long dresses with cardigans.


With #3, I found Olian but it came late during my late trimester. I love the prints, the lightweight and quality jersey. I received compliments and I felt good :)

After giving birth to #3, Olian's sleepwear is my daily wear to rest during my confinement.
 Some good basics from Singapore - Mothers En Vogue and Maternalove. We need transitional clothes from maternity to nursing, that last more than 9months.

 Shopbop.com also have some nice maternity or long dresses that covers well and good quality. Love Shopbop free international shipping! When will baby stores offer the same too?
For Ella Moss, you may want to up a size to fit better. Rachel Pally is more forgiving with the size so me being sz4 pre-pregancy, can still fit sz S during pregnancy.

Asos.com have a big selection for maternity and they are much more available, although the quality isn't as good as I would like them to be. Buy the size during pre-pregnancy; I ordered a size up and they were too loose on me. It could also be that I didn't gain as much weight as my first 2 pregnancies...

No comments: