Thursday, September 6, 2007

Drooling At Cupcakes

Lovely 3-tier stands $99 from Horchow

If you need more stands for a bigger party, stack the cake stand high. I think the chocolate pot with daisy is cute!
Via Hostess blog

Cupcake Bakeshop has some of the most awesome recipes. Were I to have a oven in my Seoul's apartment, I will be trying out some recipes... her Asian inspired chocolate cupcake stuffed with ginger caramel, frosted with mango ganache, and topped with a mango-Ginger wonton, seems daunting to make with so many steps (even the name is long) but it looks soo good. For this, I would prefer to eat than to bake it.

I thought this is pretty to display as its own.
$18 from The Gardener





Cupcakes with details of intricate piped icing sugar and miniature birds (honestly, I dont know if its a toy or made with real sugar) from Cakes and Co
The bird cupcakes were found featured in Bazaar Wedding Indonesia.
Not only they make a very pretty decoration on the cake table, they taste really good too.
I remembered when I first received my Cakes and Co cupcakes, I was so ecstatic!



No comments: