Sunday, September 6, 2009

Singapore Trip

For the 10 years I grew up in Singapore, this small wonderful country, there's so many places and activities that I didn't visit and experience. Sure I visited Clarke Quay but I never bother to watch the G-Max the Ultimate Bungy.

My husband and our friend, Mr. L, bought tickets and I chickened out. I did bungee and rode on the one of the most highest roller coasters (Superman in US and the wooden roller coaster in Seoul), so its basically been-there-done-that-and-not-going-to-do-it-again. So off the two brave men sprung high into the air and bounced a few times before landing back to sanity.

After the crazy jump, we strolled down the street to visit my husband's fave jazz bar on Southbridge, which was again - my first jazz bar experience in Singapore.


Another friend suggested Valentino restaurant, I almost thought its related to the fashion house but thank goodness, its a very down-to-earth restaurant. Cozy and family-run Valentino serves some homey food and the prices are not daunting either. Here's the address and make sure you reserve ahead!
Ristorante Da Valentino
11 Jalan Bingka
Singapore, 588908, Singapore

No comments: